- All graduates of Summit must have established themselves, both within and outside of the college, as dedicated, exemplary Christians.
- A satisfactory record of attendance at chapel and church/celebration services and other public occasions involving the student body is required of all graduates.
- Satisfactory participation in Student Ministries assignments during the time a student is in college is required.
- The minimum number of credits to be completed for graduation with a three-year diploma is 90, the minimum for a four-year baccalaureate degree is 123. These credits must satisfactorily fulfil the student's particular program. When curriculum revisions entail changes in course requirements, students may either qualify for graduation under the requirements in effect when they enrolled, or qualify under the requirements in effect at the time that they graduate.
- The minimum G.P.A. qualification for graduation on a diploma program is 1.75. On a degree program, the minimum requirement is a 2.0 G.P.A.
- The minimum residence requirement for graduation from Summit is one year. Not more than three credits of the final fifteen credits toward graduation may be from transfer courses.
- All financial obligations with the college must be settled.
- A student having a deficit of more than four (4) credits to complete a program is not allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- A student having a deficit of up to four (4) credits must agree to complete all outstanding credits within three (3) weeks of graduation in order to be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Only students who have met all requirements are allowed to participate as graduates in the graduation ceremony.
In recognition of their academic achievement, graduates with superior grade records will be designated as follows:
- Summa Cum laude (With Highest Honours) 4.0 and above;
- Magna Cum Laude (With High Honours) 3.75-3.99;
- and Cum Laude (With Honours) 3.50-3.74.
(Based on cumulative GPA at the end of the Fall semester of the graduation year.)